The Essendonians were officially formed in 1960.
This coteries’ tradition is built on loyalty, passion, commitment, fervour, camaraderie and belonging, while at all times providing ardent support on and off the field, for the Essendon Football Club and most importantly the players who stand for the Red and Black jumper.
We provide our members with unique opportunities that provide a real insight into the inner sanctum and workings of an elite Football Club, the Essendonians boast an unrivalled mix of business identities, corporate executives and entrepreneurs who all share an exceptional passion for Essendon whilst allowing a broadening of member’s networking contacts, social occasions and family time.
The exclusive value adds, support and service you deserve as a member are all strong assets on which the Essendonians continues to pride itself.
- Premium entertainment on match days, hosted by past players and well know personalities;
- Coaching staff and or player address on match day;
- Marquee Games - In years past, "Past Presidents" where past EFC and Essendonian Presidents join us on match day;
- Offering members the opportunity to bring their young families along, to also join them on game day;
- Elite sports people, entertainers and comedians;
- Distinctive business networking and client entertainment opportunities, unique fellowship, camaraderie and direct exposure to key Essendon Football Club representatives including club officials, coaches and players - both past and present;
- Yearly functions - including - Official Season Opening Dinner, ANZAC Day Lunch at Crown Melbourne, Mid Year Themed Events, and End of Year Gala Dinner.
We look forward to offering you and your guests these and many more unique entertainment opportunities throughout the upcoming season.